What Do You Really Want?

Share:
Many years ago, I was wondering why and how am I able to do things when I think I want rather than what I think I want. Here is a two different concept that made many people fail to understand. When you start to think when you want is where you set your time line and goal to achieve and what you think you want is where you know what your goal is but you don’t have a time line for it. That is why sometimes you know what you want, but you always never get it because you did not say when you want it.

From my past experience, I always wanted to share my life experience and knowledge to people to help them learn and grow as a process, but it just never happens because that is what I keep thinking what I think I want without a when (time line). I was too focused on what should I do and I end up doing nothing.
In year 2012, everything change and I finally understand after watching The Secret movies / documentary over a thousand of times. Everything surrounding us is what we are attracted to it. It seems to be so weird at the beginning because we will not understand how it works. Once we understood it, we finally realize the surroundings around us is partially what we want it to happen. Our mind has a great potential which we have not fully utilized it yet. I believe if we able to utilize half of our thought effectively, we can do anything we want and everything we want it.
This is one of my secrets which I share it with you. So start asking yourself this; “What do you really want?”

click to play 

WORLD OF TANKS

No comments